Monday, December 5, 2011

Appearances..

I know people who are big on the outside but little on the inside, and i also know people who are little on the outside and big on the inside. When you are big on the outside, and little on the inside you are all talk to make you seem cool but on the inside you are super shy and scared to do something, When you are little on the outside, and big on the inside is someone who may be a little shy but they have a big heart or they are greater then they come off being. I think physical appearances are related to personality, i think that they way you look shows who you are and how much you are about what others think. If my internal beauty was directly related to my external i would look like a well put together girl who is nice and smart, but shy at the same time. I would look the way i do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment